Updated: Oct 13
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter is one of Trader Joe's most popular products and Puppy Chow (a lot of people call this dessert Muddy Buddies) is an all time favorite dessert of mine. When I thought of combining the two, my life was changed for the better! This Cookie Butter Puppy Chow is delicious and highly addictive. With it being so easy and quick to whip up, I have to stop myself from buying more Cookie Butter when I'm shopping at Trader Joe's or else I'll end up eating a batch a day. Let me know if you make it and what you think. I promise it'll quickly become one of your favorite treats as well! You can see me making this recipe here in this video on my TikTok.
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter
1/4 cup Butter
8 cups Chex Cereal
1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
1. Combine butter, chocolate chips, and Trader Joe's Cookie Butter in a large bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute or until the texture looks thick and creamy, similar to to this:
3. Add the Chex Cereal into the melted mixture. Mix until Chex is fully coated
4. Once Chex is fully coated with chocolate mixture, move the coated cereal into a shakeable container and add your powdered sugar. Shake this mixture until the Chex pieces are fully coated with the powdered sugar.
5. Optional: Throw the finished product into the freezer for a delicious frozen treat!
Let me know what you all think and if you would like to see more recipes featuring Trader Joe's products!